We were founded in 2003 and officially started business operation on 24th November, 2005 under the name of MC-Towa International Sweeteners Co., Ltd. Recently we changed our name to MCLS Asia Co., Ltd. on 1st October, 2019
Beside our production of Maltitol, we enlarge our business to trade a variety of high quality food ingredients which are mainly produced by Mitsubishi Corporation Life Sciences Limited (MCLS) which is our mother company in Japan and one of the leading food ingredients companies in the world.
We can contribute to support our customer’s need to develop delicious and healthy foods in South East Asian Countries by offering a wide range of MCLS products and technical supports.
- To operate the business under the basis of social responsibility and virtue without any accident which will effect to the communities and environment
- To deliver high quality products to consumer to encourage a healthy lifestyle parallel to this era of health-conscious. The consumer can enjoy the good taste along with healthy life.
- Monitor on the pollution of wastewater and air pollution, the results are very low which ensure that it will not effect to the environment.
- Continuously improve wastewater and air pollution treatment system to be high efficiency.
- The safety committee takes the responsibility in safety matter.
- Set up the criterion of safety to monitor safety condition of every job, employee and related person.
- Encourage all employee to join in safety operation, check the equipment and machines. Also the emergency fire drill practicing is held periodically.
MCLS Asia Co., Ltd. is certified ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP, FSSC 22000 by SGS (Thailand) Limited, Kosher by The Orthodox Union and Halal by The Central Islamic Council of Thailand to guarantee our product and process complied with International Quality and Food Safety systems as well as religious requirements.
Our employees offer us their complete support to maintain our best levels of service to ensure customer satisfaction through continuous communication and continuous improvement.